A limited number of bursaries are available to assist young EEMGS members to attend the Annual Meetings. The grant is set each year by the EXCOM which will be paid by Eurocheque at the meeting. Successful applicants are expected to attend the full meeting and write a short report afterwards for inclusion in the EEMGS Newsletter.
The criteria for awards is:
• Application made by the deadline of 30th November 2017
• Applicants 35 years or younger at the time of the Annual Meeting
• Attendance at the full meeting
• Membership of a local society
The application process is:
• The delegate contacts the Councillor of the respective country to apply and attaches a short curriculum vitae
• Delegate uploads an abstract to the conference website
• Delegate registers and pays for the meeting
• The Councillor forwards the application to the EEMGS President together with the abstract of the applicant and a letter of recommendation
• Notification of successful bursary applications is 15th December 2017
The amount reimbursed to awardees at the meeting will cover:
• 400 €
German members of GUMS may apply via their local society for assistance to attend the meeting. Please see website here for further instructions.